skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mish Mash Mixer
♥Katie♥
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
the MMM Metropolitan
Welcome, Barack!
History has been made! Barack Obama, the first African-American President was welcomed as the 44th President today at the inaguration. With an impressive speech, he has made a wonderful first impression!!
Go Barack!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO
January 26, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
↓ CLICK HERE ↓
My Blog List
(Insert Title Here)
39 hair food coupon code
3 years ago
Gurp. Its whats for breakfast.
FIFTEEN: Crappy picture - Good Memory
14 years ago
The Merrill Family
Christmas 2010
15 years ago
Confessions of a not so teen drama queen
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(3)
▼
January
(3)
Notable Notes
the MMM Metropolitan
the MMM Metropolitan
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
What I'm Reading...
About Me
Katie
I love soccer and to read. I love most any kind of music. I love to travel.. anywhere. I like to just hang out with my friends/family.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO
Post a Comment